1. The sale of products executed remotely through this site (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) is governed by the following General Terms and Conditions of Sale.
2. The products offered on the Website are sold directly by PHM SAINTS Pères SARL (hereinafter referred to as “PHM”). PHM is a company incorporated under French law, with registered office at 50, rue des saints Pères, 75007 Paris, France, under number 803 775 493 RCS Paris, EU VAT number FR96803 775 493.
3. The use of the remote sale service governed by the General Terms and Conditions of Sale hereof is exclusively reserved to consumers (hereinafter referred to individually as “Customer” or, collectively, “Customers”) meaning natural persons acting for purposes not related to the business, entrepreneurial, artisanal or professional activities possibly carried out, over the age of 18 (or, if younger, authorised by their legal representative).
The resale or transfer of the products purchased on the Website for any commercial or professional purpose whatsoever is expressly prohibited.
4. The products offered for sale on the Website may only be delivered to an address in France (mainland France including Corsica) and Luxembourg.
5. The languages used to execute the sale contract through the Website hereof are: French and English.
6. The General Terms and Conditions of Sale hereof are published on the Website for Customers’ information, storage and reproduction purposes, in compliance with the applicable laws currently into force.
7. The purchase of the products is exclusively governed by the General Terms and Conditions of Sale published on the Website and into force at the time of the relevant purchase. PHM reserves the right to amend the General Terms and Conditions of Sale hereof at any time.Any amendments shall only be effective in respect of purchases made after the date the new version of the General Terms and Conditions of Sale is published. The replacement of the General Terms and Conditions of Sale hereof with a new version automatically implies the non-applicability, ineffectiveness and non-enforceability of the former version with respect to purchases made after such previous version is removed from the Website, also in the event such General Terms and Conditions of Sale are in any way accessible and/or available to the general public through other internet websites other than the one indicated above.
2. Product availability
1. The Customer acknowledges that the products offered by PHM on the Website (hereinafter referred to as the “Products”) are limited in number and he/she is therefore aware that PHM shall need to check their availability at the time of the purchase.
2. Occasionally the Products might be unavailable even though displayed on the Website. In such circumstances, PHM shall inform the Customer promptly (and in any case within the deadlines specified below) by email that the order placed is not accepted by PHM. In the event the order is only partially available, the Customer will be asked if he/she either wishes to receive the Products that are available or fully cancel the order.
3. PHM reserves the right to vary the articles sold on the Website at any time, without any notice.
3. Purchasing process
1. Each Product offered for sale on the Website can be viewed by following a dedicated link displaying the article’s photographic images, unit price, colours and sizes (if applicable). For those Products expressly marked on the Website as order of not-yet-available Products, the relevant estimated delivery date.
2. The Products selected by the Customer shall be placed into a special section (hereinafter referred to as the “Shopping Bag”). A description of the Products, including measures or sizes (if applicable), together with one or more photographic images in digital format clearly showing the Products, shall be included in the Customer’s Shopping Bag.
3. Although PHM constantly takes steps to ensure that the photographs displayed on the Website accurately reflect the original products, there may be some discrepancies due to the technical characteristics and colour resolution of the device used by the Customer. As a result, PHM shall not be responsible for any possible inadequacy of the graphic representations of the Products displayed on the Website if due to the above technical reasons.
4. To view the Products selected and the total price of the purchase order, please visit the Shopping Bag page.
Before confirming the relevant order (hereafter referred to as the “Order”), the Customer is required to check the accuracy of the contents of the Shopping Bag and fill in the Order form in accordance with the instructions provided on the Website.